A hard look at the ANC led economy paints a grim picture for 2014.
By contrast a Direct Democracy Forum administration will both liberalise and discipline the economy with emphasis on economic fairness, including but not limited to:
- Investing heavily in education and training (particularly for the youth and unemployed), health care, jobs, housing, food security, industrial and agricultural import replacement, and so on.
- Providing safety nets for the truly destitute.
- Engaging all South Africans in SA’s economy so they can benefit from that engagement.
- Creating mutual reliance and respect between Capital, Labour and the markets in SA, acting in partnership for their common benefit.
- Emphasising a South Africa and South Africans first approach to all elements of the economy and South African society.
- Support and advance the cause of civil society, including institutional support of human based charities and animal based charities.
- Support and advance the cause of democracy in South Africa by returning politics to the people in the Senate.
- Support and advance the cause of democracy, communities and service delivery by making local government transparent in their activities and immediately and continually observant, answerable and responsive to the needs of the communities they serve.
- Reverse the catastrophic decline in the value of the Rand that is driving import costs through the roof and feeding inflation beyond what is bearable.
- Apply strict adherence to the rule of law at all levels of society.
- Most of the above will be enabled by the adoption of TEAL as the only tax in South Africa.
Out the window will go patrimony, nepotism, graft and corruption. While the DDF cannot guarantee the absence of these practices in the market-place and in the public service, what the DDF can guarantee is that any evidence of such practices will be pursued timeously, diligently and to the full extent of the law, irrespective of whomever is involved.
Look at DDF Policies to see how they can help you.
The buck stops at the ballot box.